- Ayesha Khanam, President, BMP, delivering her speech in the occasion
- Aroma Dutta, Executive Director of Pip Trust delivering her speech
- Event Artist Ifat Ara Dewan
- Program of 14th Death Anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- A Norwagian Study Team visited Bangladesh Mahila Parishad central office on 23 Oct 2013
- বাংলাদেশ, সিলেট ও নারী কাউন্সিল নেতৃত্ব উন্নয়ন কর্মশালা খুলনা বিভাগ
- A workshop of the Sylhet and Khulna division has been held with the aim of the leadership of Bangladesh Mahila Parishad.
- 'Democracy, good governance and the role of local government in establishing grassroots women's empowerment' of the workshop
- 'গণতন্ত্র, সুশাসন এবং তৃণমূল নারীদের ক্ষমতায়ন প্রতিষ্ঠায় স্থানীয় সরকারের ভূমিকা' ওয়ার্কশপের
Bangladesh Mahila Parishad (BMP) is a women’s human rights organization. BMP emerged as a woman’s group the preparatory phase of liberation war of Bangladesh in 1970. The founder members worked as organizer of the organization as well as liberation war simultaneously.
Organization was launched under the bold leadership of Poet Begum Sofia Kamal, the competent successor of pioneer dreamer of women’s emancipation of the sub-continent. In order to eradicate all forms of against women, BMP is devoted to establish a democratic, secular, discrimination free family, society and state in the light of UFH/R and on the basis of the spirit of our liberation war.