- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Statement 16th February 2013
- Posted February 16, 2013
BMP’s gathering for introduction of direct election in the reserved seats of women, increasing one third number of reserved seats in the National Parliament
Bangladesh Mahila Parishad organized a mass women gathering on increase the number of reserved seats for women in the National Parliament, introduction of direct election and re-demarcation of constituency on 10th February, 2013 at the font of...
- Posted February 10, 2013
6th February 2013
- Posted February 6, 2013
Human Chain against rape, gang rape, acid throwing, murder and all kinds of Violence against women
Social Action committee an alliance of 64 Women, Human rights and development organizations organized a human chain in front of National Parliament ( Near Rajdhani School) for protesting rape, gang rape and all kinds of violence against...
- Posted February 4, 2013