- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
A Discussion Meeting with Judges, Administration, Advocates, Doctors, Journalist, Civil Society & Private Sector so on arranging to balance and accelerate activities to resist violence against women.
A discussion meeting with Judges, Administration, Advocates, Doctors , Journalist, Civil Society & Private Sector so on arranging to balance and accelerate activities to resist violence against women was held on 12, April 2014 at CIRDAP Auditorium, Dhaka. The discussion meeting was organized by Central Legal Aid Sub Committee of Bangladesh Mahila Parishad. A total number of 166 participants were actively attended the discussion meeting. The program was chaired by Ayesha Khanam, President, Central Committee of Bangladesh Mahila Parishad.
The Chief Guest was A.B.M Khairul Haq, Honorable Chairman, Law Commission; Special Guest was Mr. Tarik-Uk-Islam, Secretary of Ministry of Women & Child Affairs of People ’s Republic of Bangladesh.
Shorab Hossain, Joint Editor, The Daily Prothom Alo, Pronob Saha, News Editor(output) ATN News, Dr. Meghla Sarkar, Associate Professor, National Mental Health Institute, Dhaka, Advocate Zead-Al-malum, Prosecutor, International Crimes Tribunal, Dr. Turin Afrooz, Prosecutor, International Crimes Tribunal,Dr. Sharif Akhtaruzzaman, National Technical Advisor, National Forensic DNA profiling Laboratory, Forensic Medicine, Dhaka Medical College Hospital, Umme Owara, Assistant Professor, Law Department, Jagannath University, Shamima Begum, Assistant Deputy Police Commissioner, Gulshan Zone, DMP, Dhaka were present in the discussion meeting.
The Discussion Meeting was conducted by Adv. Maksuda Akhter, Director Advocacy & Lobby, Central Legal Aid Sub Committee of Bangladesh Mahila Parishad.