- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
A Norwegian Study Team visited Bangladesh Mahila Parishad central office on 23 Oct 2013
The team was consisting of thirteen (13) students and three (3) teachers. The main interest of the team was to know and learn about UN systems and their works at country level and Norway’s development cooperation works through other partners, they visited Bangladesh Mahila Parishad to get introduced with its activities throughout the country. Mr. Morshed Ahmed, Senior Advisor, Embassy of Norway and two (2) interns of Norwegian Embassy accompanied the team.
Training, Research & Library sub-committee arranged a sharing meeting with the team and the members of study circle (Students of Gender Studies dept., University of Dhaka). Students of two countries shared their activities, knowledge and experiences. Ayesha Khanam, President, BMP; Maleka Banu, General Secretary, BMP; Shima Moslem, Joint Secretary, BMP and young members of the sub-committee were present.