- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Awareness Raising and Capacity Building for Women Empowerment, 2014
Bangladesh Mahila Parishad, at the initiative of the Training, Research and Library Sub-Committee,
has conducted a three days long divisional training titled “Awareness Raising and Capacity Building for
Women Empowerment” of Chittagong & Sylhet divisions young organizer at 08-10 May,2014 in Rangamati district. The inaugural session of Training course was presided over by Konika Borua, President, Rangmati Mahila Parishad branch. The chief guest was Nirupa Dewan, honourable member of National Human Rights Commission.The event was also addressed by Rina Ahmed, Secretary of training,research & library unit, Shima Moslem, Joint General Secretary, Kazi Sufia Akter, Secretary of movement unit and Saraban Tahura, Secretary of publication unit of Central committee, Bangladesh Mahila Parishad.
There are 58 young organizers from different 08 district of Chittagong & Sylhet divisions were participated in the training. The curriculum of the training course included 6 topics covering wide range of subjects. Apart from this, group work were included in the training curriculum.
After the completion of the training certificate awarded at the 10 May 2014.
The training comprised classes on the following topics:
- Women movement of the sub-continent & Bangladesh Mohila Parishad
- Gender conception & women empowerment
- Violence against women: reality of Bangladesh
- UN CEDAW Declaration
- BMPs Constitution and declaration.
- Women’s Right & existing laws of Bangladesh
- Organizational activities & duties of young organizers
Duration – 8-10 May,’14
Type of Participants – Young activists of BMP.
Number of Participants – 58
Resource Person –Leaders of women movement.