- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Bangladesh Mahila Parishad observed Safe Motherhood Day 2014
Bangladesh Mahila Parishad and Obstacle and Gynecological Society of Bangladesh Jointly observed Safe Motherhood Day with the theme of ‘Let us ensure safe motherhood” on 28th May 2014 at Central Sahid Minar.
General Secretary of BMP Dr. Maleka Banu, Vice President of BMP Prof. Rowshan Ara Chowdhury, President of OGSB Prof. Latifa Shamsudding, Health Secretary of BMP, Nurul Wara, Prof. Sameena Chowdhury, General Secretary of Dhaka Mohanagar , Rehana Unus, Members of Health Sub-Committee and numbers of Doctors, Gynecologist, Teachers, Students and nurse were took part in the rally. They also raised voice for reduce maternal mortality rate and ensure women’s human rights and ensure safe maternal and women’s reproductive health rights.