- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Bangladesh Mahila Parishad team financially supported to bomb attacks Lima and Toffazzel
On 27th December, team of Bangladesh Mahila Parishad visited the National Institute of Traumatology and Orthopaedic Rehabilitation to see and support the child victim of abandoned crude bomb attacks during the recent blockade and hartal progrmmes of political parties. The team members talked with the suffered two children named Lima and Toffazzel (10 years old). Team member talked with the victims family members and also gave financial support to lima and Toffazzel’s family.
The members of the team were General Secretary Maleka Banu, General Secretary Advocate Masuda Rehana Begum and cultural Secretary Bula Osman. BMP expressed their grief and concern on this political violence and urged political parties to be remain restrained for this heinous activities.