- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
BMP Pay their last Respect to Nurjahan Begum
Nurjahan Begum, the Editor of the Indian subcontinent’s first women’s weekly magazine ‘Begum’, past away on 23 May 2016. Her body was taken to the Central Shaheed Minar where thousands of people from all walks of life paid their last respect. On behalf of Bangladesh Mahila Parishad, Preident Ayesha Khanam, Vice President Rekha Chawdhury, General Secretary Maleka Banu, Joint General Secretary Rakhi Das Purkayastha and Shima Moslem, Mass Media Secretary Dil Monoara Monu, Cultural Secretary Bula Osman, Central Committee member Manju Dhar, Humayra Khatun and Shangha Mitra Bhattacharya, Juhela Jebunnesa, Poly and Reba Nargis Mamber of Dhaka Mohanagar Committee have paid their respect to Nurjahan Begum.