- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Capacity Building and Awareness Raising Refreshers course training for the Central Committee Members
Training Research and Library sub-committee of central committee of Bangladesh Mahila Parishad (BMP) has been successfully completed training on refreshers course entitled ‘Capacity Building and Awareness Raising Refreshers course for the Central Committee Members’ at Sufia Kamal Auditorium, 10/B/1, Segun Bagicha, Dhaka from 6-7 June, 2015.
Rina Ahamed, secretary of Training Research and Library sub-committee has conducted the inaugural session, Maleka Banu, general secretary and Shima Moslem, joint general secretary of the BMP have briefly delivered speech on the objectives of the session. Ayesha Khanam, president of BMP presided over the session.
A total of 57 central committee members from different district took part in this training, a detail of four articles comprised on- Gender Budget: Context of Woman Empowerment, Externality of Patriarchy: Violence against Woman, Global Woman Movement, Democracy, Good Governance and Woman Empowerment have been covered in the program. As a facilitator resource persons Sarminda Nilormee, associate professor of Economics department from Jahangir Nagar S university, Dr. Mahmuda Islam, professor of Sociology from Dhaka University, Ayesha Khanam, president of Bangladesh Mahila Parishad, Dr. Iftekharujjaman, executive director of Transparency International Bangladesh (TIB) have discussed on the articles respectively.
Each of the presentation was participatory in manner, audiences are raises their question on each of following article and the facilitator meets their query with motivational exposure. A feedback session from 6 members from 6 groups has obtained at the first session of the second day under the co-ordination of course helping team. In this feedback session the participant revealed their understanding of how been they achieved about on delivered articles, point of their interest, key concept of the presentation and so on.