- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Social Action Committee organized a memorial meeting on 20th November 2016 at Sufia Kamal Bhaban Auditorium...
A Training on Raising Awareness and leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives organized...
Fifth district conference of Jamalpur district branch of Bangladesh Mahila Parishad was held on 4th November...
More Movement News
Human chain on 5th October
Bangladesh Mahila Parishad formed a human chain on 5th October 2016, in front of...
- Posted November 1, 2016
Tribute Paid to veteran Freedom Fighter Shirin Banu Mitil
Social Action Committee paid tribute to freedom fighter and Human Rights Activist Shirin Banu...
- Posted August 21, 2016
Mahila Parishad and Social Action Committee formed human chain in protest against recent terror attacks in the country
Bangladesh Mahila Parishad formed a human chain in front of National Press club on...
- Posted July 31, 2016
Economic Empowerment of Women, National Budget 2016-17
Bangladesh Mahila Parishad organized a discussion meeting on “Economic Empowerment of Women, National Budget...
- Posted July 18, 2016
Mahila Parishad formed human chain in protest of recent recurrence secret killings on different religious minority peoples
Bangladesh Mahila Parishad formed a human chain in the front of National Press club...
- Posted June 21, 2016
Jessore Press Conference on Security and rights of Religious Minority People
Pashapola Union Parishad Chairman Shahinur Rahman forcefully evicted 30 Hindu families with 150 family...
- Posted June 13, 2016
Discussion meeting with Honorable Mayor along with Elected Representatives of Dhaka North City Corporation regarding “Strong, effective City Corporation and safe, Women-friendly Dhaka Metropolitan”
A discussion meeting on “Strong, effective City Corporation and safe, Women-friendly Dhaka Metropolitan” was...
- Posted May 26, 2016