- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
CSW 60th Session and Bangladesh Mahila Parishad
The sixtieth session of the Commission on the Status of Women held at United Nations Headquarters in New York from 14-24 March 2016.
Representatives of Member States, UN entities, and ECOSOC-accredited non-governmental organizations (NGOs) from all regions of the world attend the session.
Each year, the CSW focuses on particular themes. For 2016, the themes are as follows:
Women’s empowerment and its link to sustainable development
The elimination and prevention of all forms of violence against women and girls (agreed conclusions from the fifty-seventh session)
CSW 60th Session and Bangladesh Mahila Parishad:
Representative of Bangladesh Mahila Parishad have attended in the CSW 60th session. In this 60th Session Vice-President ,Fauzia Moslem, Vice-President , Anjuman Ara Aksir and Joint General Secretary Rakhi Das Purkayastha, participated the session.