- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Discussion on the role of Secretaries and Staff in implementation of Financial Management and Procurement Policy.
A Discussion meeting was held on 10 March 2014 at Sufia Kamal Bhabon Auditorium on the tropic “Role of Secretaries and Staff in implementation of Financial Management and Procurement Policy”. A total of 12 organizers and 34 Staff members of the central office took part in the discussion.
The meeting was presided over by Ayasha Khanam, President BMP. In her speech she stressed the need for improving ability to manage all financial issues. She also said that improved and internationally standard financial management is the key to a sustainable and successful organization.
The meeting was also addressed by Rakhi Das Purkayastha, Acting General Secretary, BMP.
Dil Afroze Begum, Finance Secretary of BMP Presented the paper on the importance of financial management and procurement policy. She also gave emphasis on proper implementation of financial management, understanding of financial report Proper allocation & utilization of fund and following of Rules and Procedures of Procurement. Ajoy Sankar Dey, Director Finance & Admin, detailed about the Procurement Methods, raising purchase requisition, role of purchase committee, Preparation of purchase order and procedure of internal Audit.
The session was conducted by Ahmed Tawhid Ebne Shams, Internal Auditor, BMP.