- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Divisional Training on Financial Management
A day long Training on Financial Management was held on 23 May 2014, at Sufia Kamal Auditorium of the Central office of BMP. The program was presided over by Ayesha Khanam, President, Bangladesh Mahila Parishad. Dr. Fouzia Moslem, Vice president, Maleka Banu, Genarel Secretary, Umme Salma Begum Organization secretary and Dil Afroz Begum, Finance Secretary were Present at the Program.
A total of 31 Participants took part in the training. The Participants Comprised of General Secretaries, Finance Secretaries and program executives of 13 District Branches under Dhaka Division and Sharup Kathi of Pirozpur, Rangamati and Chadpur District Branches. In her inaugural speech Ayasha Khanam President of BMP stressed the importance of Financial Management Training and urged the participants to maintain the books of Accounts following the rules of Financial Management. She expressed the need for establishing transparency and Accountability through Sound Financial Management. She said only Financial Management makes good financial structure to minimize cost, risk and control of expenditures. Maleka Banu, General Secretary of BMP gave her speech on “Role of Financial Management and the entire activities of Bangladesh Mahila Parishad.
Ummay Salma Begum, Organization Secretary detailed about Budget and Budgetary control. She said Expenditure is to be incurred within the budget allocation of each line item. Dil Afroz Begum highlighted the necessity as well as technique for Preparing Program Budget/Monthly Budget, handing cash and approval of expenditure.
Ajoy Sankar Dey, Director Finance & Admin, conducted his session on “Efficiency required for Financial Management and Maintenance of books of Accounts at Branch level”.
Group works and Group Presentations on the tropic were very participatory and helpful for solving many problems faced at Branch level