- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Divisional Training on Financial Management
A day long Financial Management Training was held in Mymensing at zila Parishad Auditorium on 2 May 2014. Participants from 7 District branches of greater Mymensing under Dhaka Division took part in the training programme. A total of 27 participants including General Secretary, Finance Secretary, Organization Secretary, Legal Aid Secretary and Program Executives for Branches had undergone the training programme. Dil Afroze Begum, Finance Secretary of BMP conducted the session on “Role of Secretaries and Staff in Financial Management of District branches and importance of co-ordination among the different activities of Sub Committees in respect of Finance and Accounts”. While Ajoy Sankar Dey, Director Finance & Admin, conducted his session on “Efficiency required for Financial Management and Maintenance of books of Accounts at Branch level”.
Group works and Group Presentations on the tropic were very participatory and helpful for solving many problems faced at Branch level.
The participating Branches were Mymensing, Muktagacha, Tangail, Sherpur, Kishorgonj, Netrakona and Kolmakanda.
The programme was presided over by Ferdous Ara Mahmuda Helen, President, Mymensing District branch of BMP.