- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Financial Management Training 06 November-2015
A day long training on Financial Management for Branch Representatives (including Program Executive for Branch) of Twelve District Branches was arranged at Sufia Kamal Bhaban Auditorium of Central Office. A total of 29 Participants from 12 Branches took part in the training program. The participants comprised of General Secretary, Finance Secretary and Program Executive of each branch. Ayesha Khanam President of BMP chaired the program. While Maleka Banu, General Secretary and Rakhi Das Purkayastha Joint Secretary delivered their well-come speeches. Dil Afroz Begum, Finance Secretary of BMP discussed about Procedures and technique of Financial Management at Branch level.
Ajoy Sankar Dey, Director Finance & Admin conducted his session on the steps to be taken for efficient Financial Management.
The Participants were divided into three groups for group exercise. The Group exercise was conducted by Ranjit Kumar Banik – Manager Accounts, Rumana Akter – Chief Accountant, Ahmed Tawhid Ebne Shams – Internal Auditor, Md. Mohsin – Accountant (Roving) and Asikur Rahman Rasel – Accounts Officer.
The training highlighted the necessity as well as technique for preparation of program Budget, Monthly Budget, Preparation of Credit & Payment Voucher, Approval of expenditure, Maintenance of Cash Book, Maintenance of Ledger Book , Bank Reconciliation and Preparation of Financial Statements at Branch Level.