- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Investment for women for sustainable Development: National Budget Pre- Budget Discussion Meeting
Bangladesh Mahila Parishad organized a pre-budget discussion meeting on “Investment for women for sustainable Development: National Budget at Anowara Begum, Munira Khan Conference room, Bangladesh Mahila Parishad on 10th April 2016 at 3.30 p.m.
Mr. M. A. Mannan. Honourable State Minister, Ministry of Finance and Planning was present in the meeting as the Chief Guest. Mr. Abdur Rajjak, Honourable M.P and the President of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on the Ministry of Finance, Professor Dr. Nazma Begum, Chairman of the Economics Department, Dhaka University and Bimal Kumar Saha from BIDS were the Special Guests. Sharmind Neelormi, Associate Professor, Jahangirnagar University and the member of the Central Committee presented the key note paper on behalf of BMP.
Mr. Azizul Alam, Joint Secretary, Finance Division, Ministry of Finance discussed in the meeting.
Ayesha Khanam President, Bangladesh Mahila Parishad chaired the meeting.
In the speech of the Chair, President Ayesha Khanam emphasized on creating a separate monitoring and Evaluation cell for analyzing the impact of utilization of Budget allocation for women.