- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Khulna and Dhaka (Greater Mymensingh Region) Divisional Financial Management Training
A day long training on Financial Management for Branch Representatives (including Program Executive for Branch) of Khulna Division and Greater Mymensingh Region took place at Anowara Begum, Munira Khan Auditorium of Sufia Kamal Bhaban. A total of 29 Participants from 13 Branches took part in the training program. The participants comprised of General Sccretary, Finance Secretary and Program Executive of each branch. Dr. Fawzia Moslem Vice President and Acting Presidest of BMP Chaired the programme. While Maleka Banu, General Sceretary and Rakhi Das Purkayastha Joint Secretary delivered their wel-come speeches. Dil Afroze Begum, Finance Secretary of BMP discussed about Procedures and technique of Financial Management at Branch level.
Ajoy Sankar Day, Director Finance & Admin conducted his session on the steps to be taken for efficient Financial Management.
The Participants were divided into 4 groups for group exercise. The Group exercise was conducted by Md. Shamsuzzaman – Chief Accountant, Ranjit Kumar Bonik – Manager Accounts, Rumana Akter – Senior Accountant, Ahmed Tawhid Ebne Shams – Internal Auditor, Md. Mohsin – Accountant (Roving) and Asikur Rahman Rasel – Accounts Officer.
The training highlighted the necessity as well as technique for preparation of program Budget, Monthly Budget, Preparation of Credit & Payment Voucher, Approval of expenditure, Maintenance of Cash Book, Maintenance of Ledger Book and Preparation of Financial Statement at Branch Level.