- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Mahila Parishad formed human chain in protest of recent recurrence secret killings on different religious minority peoples
Bangladesh Mahila Parishad formed a human chain in the front of National Press club on 14th June 2016 at 3 p.min protest of recent recurrence secret killings of different religious minority people.
While addressing the human chain President, Mahila Parishad Ayesha Khanam demanded that Government should take immediate steps to stop the ongoing series of secret killings across the country. She also expressed concern over the series secret killings at the different places of the country. She called for the progressive and democratic forces and organizations to be unite to resist the miscreants who were involved in the killings.
General Secretary Maleka Banu said that the peoples of the religious and national minorities are the most vulnerable condition as they are the main target of the attacks.
Joint General Secretary Rakhi Das purkayastha, Movement Secretary Kazi Sufia Akhter, General Secretary Dhaka Mohanagar Rehana Ynus also spoke in the event.