- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Manikgonj District Conference
7th district conference of Manikgonj district branch of Bangladesh Mahila Parishad was held on 8th April, 2016. The conference was presided over by President of Manikgonj district branch Jahanara Arzu while Jeneral Secretary Maleka Banu, Organizing Secretary Umme Salma Begum and Member of Central Committee Rehana Yunus were present as central committee representatives.
General Secretary of BMP Maleka Banu said, women have a lot contribution in liberal war. Women are working in the mainstream of development of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Mahila Parishad has been working for women’s human rights, prevent violence against women and resist the early marriage of girl child during more than four decades.
A new committee was formed comprised of 35 members in which Jahanara Arzu was elected as President and as Adv. Hasina Akter Jognu as General Secretary. About 450 participants were present in the program.