- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Meeting to pay respect to Eminent Journalist, Writer and Activist Baby Moudud
Bangladesh Mahila Parishad and Bangla Academy jointly organized a memorial meeting on 18 August 2014 for the honor of eminent Journalist, writer and activist Baby Moudud at Poet Shamsur Rahman Auditorium in Bangla Academy. Honorable Member of Parliament and Minister in charge of the Ministry of Cultural Affairs Mr. Asadujzaman Nur was present as chief guest . Shamsuzaman Khan, Director of Bangla Academy presided over the meeting. Activist and Researcher Maleka Begum founder of General Secretary, Bangladesh Mahila Parishad, prepared a key note paper about the achievements and work of Baby Moudud. The paper was read out by Saira Habib Assistant Director of Bangla Academy on behalf of Maleka Begum. Besides them, prominent personalities of society like – Dr. Ronojit Kumar Bishwash, Secretay Ministry of Cultural Affairs, Activist Ayesha Khanam, Profrssor Muntasir Mamun, Poet Mohammad Nurul Huda, Activist Dr. Makhduma Nargis, Publisher Osman Goni & Ahmed Mahmudul Haque, photo journalist Pavel Rahman and Rabiul Hasan Ovi (son of Baby Moudud) were spoke as the meeting. They said the work of Baby Moudud have a long lasting impact for the development of women and particularly for empowerment of women journalism. It is also discussed that Bangla Academy will publish the life history of Baby Moudud in a very short time. Bangladesh Mahila Parishad is very thankful to Baby Mouded for her contribution to be with them for long time, specially just after the independence of Bangladesh she performed the role of central committee member of BMP. She was also the secretary of movement and publication sub committee of Bangladesh Mahila Parishad. All the participants express their deep sorrowness at the demise of such an honest and brave women who left us on 25th July 2014.