- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Narayongonj District Conference
10th district conference of Narayongonj district branch of Bangladesh Mahila Parishad was held on 21st and 22nd April, 2016 at Shaheed Miner Premise. The conference was presided over by President of Narayongonj district branch Laxmi Chokrabarti while President of Central Committee Ayesha Khanam, Vice- president Dr. Fauzia Moslem, Joint General Secretary Rakhi Das Purkayastha & Shima Moslem, Organizing Secretary Umme Salma Begum, Rokeya Sadan Secretery Nasrin Monsur and Member of Central Committee Khurshida Imam were present as central committee representatives.
The speakers said, Bangladesh Mahila Parishad is a volutary organization. It has been working for all out empowerment of women since more than four decades. However, violence against women, rape, gang rape, stalking, and child abuse are increasing alarmingly day by day. To stop this violence we have to work together.
A new committee was formed comprised of 33 members in which Laxmi Chokrabarti was elected as President and Adv. Hasina Parvin as General Secretary. About 1000 participants were present in the program.