- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Paralegal Training of Savar District Branch
A paralegal Training was held on 05, February 2014 at Public Library, Savar, Dhaka. Through initiative of the Central Legal Aid Sub Committee of Bangladesh Mahila Parishad the Training Program was organized by Savar district branch. A total number of 49 participants of which 28 were young women actively attended the Training Program from the District Committee & grassroots branches. The program was chaired by Parveen Islam, General Secretary, Savar District Branch of Bangladesh Mahila Parishad. The Training was delivered by Adv.Maksuda Akhter, Director, Legal Advocacy & Lobby (Legal Aid), Adv.Fatema Khatun, Junior Lawyer & Adv. George Chowdhury, Junior Lawyer, Central Legal Aid Unit, Bangladesh Mahila Parishad. Adv. Maksuda Akhter has discussed about the Organizational system of Bangladesh Mahila Parishad, Family Laws, Dowry Prohibition Act, 1980, The Prevention of Acid Offences Act, 2002, Penal Code, Nari o Sishu Nirjaton Daman Ain, 2003, Human Trafficking Deterrence & Suppression Act, 2012, Fatwa, Hilla Marriage.
Adv.Fatema Khatun has discussed about Client counseling, Arbitration & Complaint procedure of Victim support center.
Adv. George Chowdhury has discussed about investigation, Medico legal & others regular activities of Bangladesh Mahila parishad.
The training program was conducted by Kosco Asad, legal Aid Secretary, Savar District Branch of Bangladesh Mahila Parishad.