- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
Bangladesh Mahila Parishad holds a Press Conference on national press club VIP lounge 23.11.2016 Observing a Month of ‘Resist and Eliminate Stalking-Sexual Harassment in Private and Public Places” to celebrate International Fortnight to resist Violence against women and girl (25 November to 10 December).
The Conference was organized by legal aid Subcommittee Central Committee of the Bangladesh Mahila Parishad.
The Conference was chaired by Ayesha Khanam, President of the Central Committee of the Bangladesh Mahila Parishad.
The written statement has presented by Adv. Maksuda Akhtar Laily, Director Advocacy& Lobby, BMP.
The conference was also attended by the Vice President, Nahar Ahmed; General Secretary Maleka Banu; Joint General Secretary, Rakhi Das Purkayastha; Joint General Secretary, Shima Moslem; Asst. General Secretary, Adv. Masuda Rehana Begum; President Dhaka Mohanagar Committee and member of the Central Committee, Mahatabunnesa; General Secretary, Adv. Maksuda Akhtar Laily, Director Advocacy& Lobby; ADV. Dipti Rani Sikder; Adv. Ram Lal Raha Senior Lawyer of the Central Legal Aid Sub-Committee along with Staff of the Print & Electric media & Employee of the Bangladesh Mahila Parishad