- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
REHABITATION PROGRAMME OF ROKEYA SADAN
BMP President Ayesha Khanam handed over a Sewing machine to Dolly Khatun inmate of Rokeya Sadan. The machine was given by Social Welfare Sub-committee of BMP. On 24 August’14 the machine was handed over in a unostentatious ceremony. Receiving the Sewing machine Dolly Khatun expressed her heart felt gratitude to BMP for rescuing her and showing her the path of self-reliant.
Ayesha Khanam, President, Dr. Fouzia Moslem, Vice president, Maleka Banu, General Secretary, Adv. Masuda Rehana Begum, Asst General Secretary, Kazi Sufia Akter, Movement Secretary, Nasrin Monsur, Rokeya Sadan Secretary, Dr. Dipa Islam, Nazma Banu, Selina Hai, Hosne Ara Siddiqy Member Rokeya Sadan, Adv. Maksuda Aktar Laily, Director (Legal Advocacy), Dr. Shamim Afroz, Medical officer, Ashru Bhattachajee, Superintendent Rokeya Sadan, Ishrat Jahan, Admin Officer Rokeya Sadan were present at the handover ceremony.