- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Sewing Machine Distributed
Priya, an inmate of Rokeya Sadan successfully undergone training on sewing and embroidery conducted by Rokeya Sadan trainer.
Ayesha Khanam, President of BMP handed over a Sewing machine to Priya as a part of rehabilitation program of Rokeya Sadan in a ceremony organized by Rokeya Sadan Sub-committee on 27 May 2014 in Sufia Kamal Auditorium. Receiving the Sewing Machine, Priya expressed her feeling that she is now self reliant as she was given both training and Sewing Machine. She also expressed her heart felt gratitude to Bmp for rescuing her and showing her the way to self-reliant.
Ayesha Khanam, President, Dr. Fouzia Moslem, Vice president, Laxmi Chokrobirti, Vice president, Maleka Banu, General Secretary, Adv. Masuda Rehana Begum, Asst General Secretary, Kazi Sufia Akter, Movement Secretary, Nasrin Monsur, Rokeya Sadan Secretary, Khurshida Imam, Member, Selina Hai, Member Rokeya Sadan, Adv. Maksuda Aktar Laily, Director (Legal Advocacy), Jona Goswami, Director (Programme Advocacy & lobby), Ashru Bhattachajee, Superintendent Rokea Sadan, Ishrat Jahan, Admin Officer, Shaila Hossain, House tutor, Gracy Sarkar, sewing teacher and all the residents of Rokeya Sadan were present at the handover ceremony.