- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Sharing meeting on United Nations declaration the “Convention on the Elimination All Forms of Discrimination against Women-CEDAW
Bangladesh Mahila Parishad (BMP) and Law department of Asha University jointly organized a sharing meeting on United Nations declaration the “Convention on the Elimination All Forms of Discrimination against Women-CEDAW at Asha University Auditorium On 1st October 2016. Ayesha Khanam, President of BMP was the main Discussant of the program. MD. Saiful Alam Dean (in charge) Law Department of Asha University chaired the discussion meeting. Dr. Dalem Chandra Barman, Vice Chancellor of Asha University was the chief Guest in the discussion meeting. kemelia Khan, Senior Lecturer of Law Department, Asha University, BMP International Secretary Rekha Saha, BMP Training Research and Library Secretary,Rina Ahmed, Student Advisor of Law Department , Asha University Seikh Hafizur Rahman Karjon, Dean, Institute of Social Science, Asha University Dr. Abdur Hasan were also present as discussant in the sharing meeting. Students of Law department were also participated as discussant in the meeting.