- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Tongi District Conference
10th district conference of Tongi district branch of Bangladesh Mahila Parishad was held on 22nd April, 2016 at Monnu Textile Mills High School. The conference was presided over by President Tongi district branch Anwara Begum while President of Central Committee Ayesha Khanam, Vice- president Rekha Chowdhury and Jeneral Secretary Maleka Banu were present as central committee representatives.
President of Central Committee Ayesha Khanam said, now-a-days, women are taking part represent in different risky professions by overcoming various obstacles. They face challenges of reality of time. They participate in all kinds of professions. We are concern about safety of professional women. Family, society, institution and state have to take initiative to make women working environment friendly.
A new committee was formed comprised of 29 members in which Anwara Begum was elected as President and Jahanara Begum as General Secretary. About 500 participants were present in the program.