- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
Tribute Paid to veteran Freedom Fighter Shirin Banu Mitil
Social Action Committee paid tribute to freedom fighter and Human Rights Activist Shirin Banu Mitil on 31st July at Poet Samur Rahman Auditorium of Bangla Academy.
Ayesha Khanam President Bangladesh Mahila Parishad chaired the programme.
Among others Zakia K Hasan President Women for Women, Rokeya Kabir, Executive Director Bangladesh Nari Progoti Sangha, Shaheen Anam, Executive Director Manusher Jonno Foundation, Shipa Hafiza, Human rights Activist, Ad. Rawshan Jahan Parveen, Senior Deputy Director ASK, Ranjan Karmaker, Executive Director, Steps Towards Development, Afroza Huq Rina Convenor Jatio Nari Jote, Aroma Dutt, Executive Director Prip Trust, Shrin Banu Mitil’s daughters Jaya Tasnim and Tanni Nawshin and her son Tahsimur Rahman recalled her contribution in the liberation war.
The speakers said that Shirin Banu was a person with human virtuality. She was a very positive personality. It is our duty to cultivate her ideology to young generation.
Suraiya Parveen and Bannaya Lohani presented songs and poem paying respect to Shirin Banu Mitil.
Rakhi Das Purkayestha Joint General Secretary, BMP conducted the program.