- 8th CEDAW Shadow Report to the UN CEDAW Committee
- Bangladesh CEDAW Alternative Report 2016
- Happy New Year 2017
- Munsigonj District conference
- 10th Sylhet District Conference
- Memorial Meeting for observance of 17th death anniversary of Poet Sufia Kamal
- Press Conference in observance of “International Fortnight to Resist Violence Against Women and Girl” World Human Rights Day, 2016
- Training on Raising Awareness and Leadership skill development of Local Government Elected Women Representatives.
- 5th Jamalpur District Conference-2016
- Certificate course closing-2016 ceremony completed successfully
“Workshop on CEDAW for Lawyer” 2014
Bangladesh Mahila Parishad, at the initiative of the Training, Research and Library Sub-Committee, has conducted a day long workshop titled “Workshop on CEDAW for Lawyer” for Lawyers at 30 May, 2014 in Sufia Kamal Bhabon Auditorium, Central Office, Bangladesh Mahila Parishad. The subject of workshop was addressed by Rina Ahmed, Secretary of training, research & library unit. The event was also addressed by Ayesha Khanam, President of Central Committee, BMP & Shima Moslem, joint General Secretary of BMP. The moderator of the session was Syeda Shamse Ara Hossain, Vice president of BMP. There are 25 practitioners Lawyer from Dhaka was participated in the workshop.
The curriculum of the Workshop included 4 topics covering wide range of subjects.
After the completion of the workshop certificate awarded at the 30 May 2014.
The workshop comprised classes on the following topics:
· Human Rights Conception & Consequences
· CEDAW Convention: Background & Analysis.
· Application of CEDAW on Justice activities: Implementation & Challenges
· Balance of CEDAW Convention with Bangladesh Constitution & Beijing PFA
Duration – 30 May,’14
Type of Participants – Young activists of BMP.
Number of Participants – 25
Resource Person –Specialists & Leaders of women movement.