- Bangladesh Mahila Parishad (BMP) is a women
s human rights organization. BMP emerged as a womans group the preparatory phase of liberation war of Bangladesh in 1970. It is a voluntary organization working for more than four decades and pioneering the women
s movement with sloganWomen
s Rights are Human Rights. The organization is committed to uphold the values of equality.
- The candidate highly adaptable inspires innovation and be able to lead change for optimum development.
- Job Location Dhaka Central Office, willing to frequently visit to all District Branch Office.
- Coordinate and implementation of program at central level
- Prepare organizational and financial report for Organization unit
- Communicate with all branch office
- Yearly and half-yearly planning and implementation.
- Organize National Council and Conference.
- Prepare all kinds report and documentation.
- Any kinds of duties for organizational need basis.
Bachelors’ in Social Science, Women & Gender Studies, Social Work or other related field.
2 to 3 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- At least 2/3 years experience in any social organization.
- Conceptual clarity in gender equality & movement.
- Candidates will be enthusiastic to work for any branch of BMP.
- Efficiency in written and verbal communication both in English & Bengali.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS-Power Point.
- Job Location
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As Per Organization Policy