Organization: Bangladesh Mahila Parishad
- Bangladesh Mahila Parishad (BMP) is a women’s human rights organization. BMP emerged as a woman’s group the preparatory phase of the liberation war of Bangladesh in 1970. The organization is looking for someone who loves writing in English and can easily put his/her thoughts or ideas into words.
- The candidates must have a great command of the English language.
- The candidate should be high adaptive, capacity inspires innovation and be able to lead change for optimum development.
- Creating and translate related content.
- Translate and edit all kinds of BMP’s press releases, Statements, and Memorandum.
- Understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Good Quality SEO Based Article writing.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, articles, etc.)
- Regularly and consistently brainstorming and collaborating with the team for new ideas and strategies.
- Carry out other responsibilities for the management according to the requirement.
Employment Status: Part-time
- Masters from any Reputed University
- Skill required: Creative content writing in English and Bangla, English writing Off-Page SEO, and On-page SEO.
3 to 5 year(s) experience in any reputed publication sector, NGO, or similar experience in any organization.
The applicants should have the following requirements:
- Age not above 40 years.
- Conceptual clarity in gender equality & movement.
- Believe in women’s rights are human rights.
- Efficiency in written and verbal communication both in English & Bengali.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & Other Benefits: As Per Organization Policy
Job Source: Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates are requested to apply with their complete CV, a recent photograph, photocopies of all academic certificates, and experience certificate (relevant) to The General Secretary, Bangladesh Mahila Parishad, 10/B/1, Segun Bagicha, Dhaka-1000
by June 30, 2022. Mention the position applied for at the top of the envelope.